Millward Brown’s Dave Barrowcliff and Contagious magazine recently released some big predications for the digital space over the next year. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Wide spread adoption of the ‘mobile wallet’
- Mobile marketing intertwined with social and location-based marketing (SoLoMo)
- Social Graphs Will Generate Meaningful Data For Brand Measurement
- The arrival of Seamless Sharing
- Online Advertising: Real-time Decision Making Takes Centre Stage
For the full list of 2012 predictions, click HERE.